Report NEP-FMK-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chan-Lau, Jorge A. & Liu, Estelle X. & Schmittmann, Jochen M., 2013. "Equity returns in the banking sector in the wake of the great recession and the European sovereign debt crisis," Discussion Papers 32/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Ladislav Kristoufek, 2013. "Fractal Markets Hypothesis and the Global Financial Crisis: Wavelet Power Evidence," Papers 1310.1446, arXiv.org.
- Mayntz, Renate, 2013. "Financial market regulation in the shadow of the sovereign debt crisis," MPIfG Discussion Paper 13/11, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Jose Blanchet & Xinyun Chen, 2013. "Continuous-time Modeling of Bid-Ask Spread and Price Dynamics in Limit Order Books," Papers 1310.1103, arXiv.org.
- Dugast, J., 2013. "Limited attention and news arrival in limit order markets," Working papers 449, Banque de France.
- Dubecq, S. & Monfort, A. & Renne, J-P. & Roussellet, G., 2013. "Credit and Liquidity in Interbank Rates: a Quadratic Approach," Working papers 446, Banque de France.
- Fariba Karimi & Matthias Raddant, 2013. "Cascades in real interbank markets," Papers 1310.1634, arXiv.org.