Report NEP-FMK-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A. Borodin & R. El-Yaniv & V. Gogan, 2011. "Can We Learn to Beat the Best Stock," Papers 1107.0036, arXiv.org.
- Fu, Shihe & Shan, Liwei, 2011. "Agglomeration Economies and Local Comovement of Stock Returns," MPRA Paper 31887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Adam & Albert Marcet, 2011. "Booms and Busts in Asset Prices," CEP Discussion Papers dp1059, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Asimakopoulos, Ioannis & Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P., 2009. "Revisiting the merger and acquisition performance of European banks," MPRA Paper 31994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/142 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cardone Riportella, Clara & Samaniego Medina, Reyes & Trujillo Ponce, Antonio, 2010. "What drives bank securitisation? The Spanish experience," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/11312, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.