Report NEP-FMK-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Kollmann & Frédéric Malherbe, 2011. "International Financial Contagion: the Role of Banks," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-001, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michael McAleer & Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2011. "International Evidence on GFC-robust Forecasts for Risk Management under the Basel Accord," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 2011-01, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Silvia Gabrieli, 2011. "The microstructure of the money market before and after the financial crisis: a network perspective," CEIS Research Paper 181, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 19 Jan 2011.
- Carson, John, 2011. "Self-regulation in securities markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5542, The World Bank.
- Zhu, Junjun & Xie, Shiyu, 2011. "Asymmetric Shocks, Long-term Bonds and Sovereign Default," MPRA Paper 28236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca RICCETTI, 2011. "A Copula-GARCH Model for Macro Asset Allocation of a Portfolio with Commodities: an Out-of-Sample Analysis," Working Papers 355, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.