Report NEP-FMK-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pérez García Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina Emili & Arribas Fernández Iván, 2009. "The Determinants of International Financial Integration Revisited: The Role of Networks and Geographic Neutrality," Working Papers 201049, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Luciana Barbosa & Sónia Costa, 2010. "Determinants of sovereign bond yield spreads in the euro area in," Working Papers w201022, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Cici, Gjergji & Kempf, Alexander & Pütz, Alexander, 2010. "Caught in the act: How hedge funds manipulate their equity positions," CFR Working Papers 10-15, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Silvana Musti & Viviana Fanelli, 2010. "Why did CPDOs fail? An analysis focused on credit spread modeling," Quaderni DSEMS 05-2010, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Frey, Stefan & Herbst, Patrick, 2010. "The influence of buy-side analysts on mutual fund trading," CFR Working Papers 10-10, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Agarwal, Vikas & Bakshi, Gurdip & Huij, Joop, 2009. "Do higher-moment equity risks explain hedge fund returns?," CFR Working Papers 10-07, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Finter, Philipp & Niessen-Ruenzi, Alexandra & Ruenzi, Stefan, 2010. "The impact of investor sentiment on the German stock market," CFR Working Papers 10-03, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Artmann, Sabine & Finter, Philipp & Kempf, Alexander, 2010. "Determinants of expected stock returns: Large sample evidence from the German market," CFR Working Papers 10-01, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- B. Dupoyet & H. R. Fiebig & D. P. Musgrove, 2010. "Replicating financial market dynamics with a simple self-organized critical lattice model," Papers 1010.4831, arXiv.org.