Report NEP-FMK-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Atakan YalcÃ½n & Nuri Ersahin, 2010. "Does the Conditional CAPM Work? Evidence from the Istanbul Stock Exchange," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 1025, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Paolo Angelini & Giovanni Guazzarotti, 2010. "Information uncertainty and the reaction of stock prices to news," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 765, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Vitali Alexeev & Francis Tapon, 2010. "Testing Weak Form Efficiency on the Toronto Stock Exchange," Working Papers, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance 1002, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chen Zhou, 2010. "Why the micro-prudential regulation fails? The impact on systemic risk by imposing a capital requirement," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 256, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:30 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:41 is not listed on IDEAS anymore