Report NEP-FMK-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Atakan Yalcýn & Nuri Ersahin, 2010. "Does the Conditional CAPM Work? Evidence from the Istanbul Stock Exchange," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1025, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Paolo Angelini & Giovanni Guazzarotti, 2010. "Information uncertainty and the reaction of stock prices to news," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 765, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Vitali Alexeev & Francis Tapon, 2010. "Testing Weak Form Efficiency on the Toronto Stock Exchange," Working Papers 1002, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Chen Zhou, 2010. "Why the micro-prudential regulation fails? The impact on systemic risk by imposing a capital requirement," DNB Working Papers 256, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Scott, Kenneth E., 2009. "The Financial Crisis: Causes and Lessons," Working paper 30, Regulation2point0.
- Gorton, Gary, 2010. "Questions and Answers about the Financial Crisis," Working paper 41, Regulation2point0.