Report NEP-FMK-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ashima Goyal, 2009. "Global financial architecture: Past and present arguments, advice, action," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India 2009-004, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Item repec:bre:polcon:245 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Augier, Laurent & Soedarmono, Wahyoe, 2010. "Threshold Effect and Financial Intermediation in Economic Development," MPRA Paper 20494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Angelini & Andrea Nobili & Maria Cristina Picillo, 2009. "The interbank market after August 2007: what has changed, and why?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 731, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Vives, Xavier, 2009. "Asset auctions, information and liquidity," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/837, IESE Business School.
- Saffi, Pedro A.C. & Sturgess, Jason, 2009. "Equity lending markets and ownership structure," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/836, IESE Business School.
- Grzelak, Lech & Oosterlee, Kees, 2010. "An Equity-Interest Rate Hybrid Model With Stochastic Volatility and the Interest Rate Smile," MPRA Paper 20574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-François L'Her & Jean-Marc Suret, 2010. "Seasoned Equity Offerings by Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2010s-07, CIRANO.
- Carlo A. Favero & Arie E. Gozluklu & Andrea Tamoni, 2010. "Demographic Trends, the Dividend-Price Ratio and the Predictability of Long-Run Stock Market Returns," Working Papers, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University 360, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.