Report NEP-FMK-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Michael McAleer & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2009. "Has the Basel II Accord Encouraged Risk Management During the 2008-09 Financial Crisis?," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0918, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Sabrina R. Pellerin & John R. Walter & Patricia E. Wescott, 2009. "The consolidation of financial market regulation : pros, cons, and implications for the United States," Working Paper 09-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Jan Piplack & Stefan Straetmans, 2009. "Comovements of different asset classes during market stress," Working Papers 09-09, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Michel Beine & Bertrand Candelon & Jan Piplack, 2009. "Comovements of returns and volatility in international stock markets: a high-frequency approach," Working Papers 09-10, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Rihab Bedoui & Makram Ben Dbadis, 2009. "Copulas and bivariate risk measures : an application to hedge funds," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-19, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.