Report NEP-FMK-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Groh, Alexander P., 2009. "Private equity in emerging markets," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/779, IESE Business School.
- Li, GuangJie, 2009. "The Horizon Effect of Stock Return Predictability and Model Uncertainty on Portfolio Choice: UK Evidence," Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section E2009/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Aug 2009.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765013904 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765013992 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Takashi Shibata & Tetsuya Yamada, 2009. "Dynamic Model of Credit Risk in Relationship Lending: A Game- theoretic Real Options Approach," IMES Discussion Paper Series, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan 09-E-07, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bianchi, Francesco & Mumtaz, Haroon & Surico, Paolo, 2009. "Dynamics of the term structure of UK interest rates," Bank of England working papers, Bank of England 363, Bank of England.
- Johann Burgstaller & Johann Scharler, 2009. "How Do Bank Lending Rates and the Supply of Loans React to Shifts in Loan Demand in the U.K.?," Economics working papers, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria 2009-02, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.