Report NEP-FMK-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram Rajan, 2009. "The Credit Crisis: Conjectures about Causes and Remedies," NBER Working Papers 14739, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2009. "The sub-prime crisis, the credit squeeze, Northern Rock and beyond: The lessons to be learnt," Discussion Paper Series 2009_03, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2009.
- Leif Brandes & Katja Rost, . "Media, Limited Attention and the Propensity of Individuals to Buy Stocks," Working Papers, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU) 0098, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Wang, Daxue, 2008. "Herd behavior towards the market index: Evidence from 21 financial markets," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/776, IESE Business School.
- Jeff Dominitz & Angela A. Hung & Joanne K. Yoong, 2008. "How Do Mutual Fund Fees Affect Investor Choices? Evidence from Survey Experiments," Working Papers, RAND Corporation Publications Department 653, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Tim Bollerslev & Natalia Sizova & George Tauchen, 2009. "Volatility in Equilibrium: Asymmetries and Dynamic Dependencies," CREATES Research Papers 2009-05, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.