Report NEP-FMK-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wong, Woon K & Copeland, Laurence & Lu, Ralph, 2008. "The Other Side of the Trading Story: Evidence from NYSE," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/12, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Igor V. Evstigneev & Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-HoppÃ©, 2008. "Evolutionary Finance," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series, Swiss Finance Institute 08-14, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Franklin Allen & Elena Carletti, 2008. "Financial system: shock absorber or amplifier?," BIS Working Papers 257, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kim Oosterlinck & Loredana Ureche-Rangau, 2008. "Multiple Potential Payers and Sovereign Bond Prices," Working Papers 75, Bank of Greece.
- E. Otranto, 2008. "Asset Allocation Using Flexible Dynamic Correlation Models with Regime Switching," Working Paper CRENoS 200810, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Item repec:apr:aprewp:wp2008-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1070 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Febrian, Erie & Herwany, Aldrin, 2007. "Co-integration and Causality Among Jakarta Stock Exchange, Singapore Stock Exchange, and Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 9632, University Library of Munich, Germany.