Report NEP-FMK-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lucy Beverley, 2008. "Stock Market Event Studies and Competition Commission Inquiries," Working Papers 08-16, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7964 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Soultanaeva, Albina, 2008. "Impact of Political News on the Baltic State Stock Markets," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 735, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:8165 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Subbotin, 2008. "A multi-horizon scale for volatility," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla08020, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jing Zhang & Dominique Guegan, 2008. "Pricing bivariate option under GARCH processes with time-varying copula," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08015, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gikhman, Ilya, 2008. "Risky Swaps," MPRA Paper 7078, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Mar 2008.
- L. Randall Wray, 2008. "Financial Markets Meltdown: What Can We Learn from Minsky," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_94, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2257 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephan, Andreas & Talavera, Oleksandr & Tsapin, Andriy, 2008. "Corporate Debt Maturity Choice in Transition Financial Markets," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 125, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.