Report NEP-FMK-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Silja Kinnebrock & Neil Shephard, 2008. "Measuring downside risk-realised semivariance," Economics Papers 2008-W02, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Boudt, Kris & Peterson, Brian & Carl, Peter, 2008. "Hedge fund portfolio selection with modified expected shortfall," MPRA Paper 7126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Jialin Yu, 2008. "High Frequency Market Microstructure Noise Estimates and Liquidity Measures," NBER Working Papers 13825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis X. Diebold & Kamil Yilmaz, 2008. "Measuring Financial Asset Return and Volatility Spillovers, With Application to Global Equity Markets," NBER Working Papers 13811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mathieu Gatumel & Dominique Guegan, 2008. "Towards an understanding approach of the insurance linked securities market," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08006, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Evan Gatev & Philip Strahan, 2008. "Liquidity Risk and Syndicate Structure," NBER Working Papers 13802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin Greenwood & Dimitri Vayanos, 2008. "Bond Supply and Excess Bond Returns," NBER Working Papers 13806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monika Piazzesi & Martin Schneider, 2008. "Bond positions, expectations, and the yield curve," Working Paper 2008-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Refet S. Gürkaynak & Brian Sack & Jonathan H. Wright, 2008. "The TIPS yield curve and inflation compensation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-05, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).