Report NEP-FMK-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph Chen & Samuel Hanson & Harrison Hong & Jeremy C. Stein, 2008. "Do Hedge Funds Profit From Mutual-Fund Distress?," NBER Working Papers 13786, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monica Billio & Mila Getmansky & Loriana Pelizzon, 2007. "Dynamic Risk Exposure in Hedge Funds," Working Papers 2007_17, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Fornari, Fabio, 2008. "Assessing the compensation for volatility risk implicit in interest rate derivatives," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0859, European Central Bank.
- Shiyi Chen & Kiho Jeong & Wolfgang HÃ¤rdle, 2008. "Support Vector Regression Based GARCH Model with Application to Forecasting Volatility of Financial Returns," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Robert Kohn & Rachida Ouysse, 2007. "Bayesian Variable Selection of Risk Factors in the APT Model," Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales 2007-32, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Martin Brown & Christian Zehnder, 2007. "The Emergence of Information Sharing in Credit Markets," IEW - Working Papers 317, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00235436_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00239381_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Itay Goldstein & Assaf Razin & Hui Tong, 2008. "Liquidity, Institutional Quality and the Composition of International Equity Outflows," NBER Working Papers 13723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chayawadee Chai-Anant & Corinna Ho, 2008. "Understanding Asian equity flows, market returns and exchange rates," BIS Working Papers 245, Bank for International Settlements.