Report NEP-FMK-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fousseni Chabi-Yo & Dietmar Leisen & Eric Renault, 2007. "Implications of Asymmetry Risk for Portfolio Analysis and Asset Pricing," Working Papers 07-47, Bank of Canada.
- Dennis Philip & Chihwa Kao & Giovanni Urga, 2007. "Testing for Instability in Factor Structure of Yield Curves," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 96, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Horst, J.R. ter & Zhang, C., 2007. "The Price of Ethics: Evidence from Socially Responsible Mutual Funds," Discussion Paper 2007-29, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lucía Cuadro Sáez & Manuel Moreno, 2007. "GARCH Modeling of Robust Market Returns," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 440, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Berndt, Antje & Obreja, Iulian, 2007. "The pricing of risk in European credit and corporate bond markets," Working Paper Series 0805, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200724 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nunes, Mauricio & Da Silva, Sergio, 2007. "Rational bubbles in emerging stockmarkets," MPRA Paper 4641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colavecchio , Roberta & Funke, Michael, 2007. "Volatility dependence across Asia-Pacific on-shore and off-shore U.S. dollar futures markets," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.