Report NEP-FMK-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hilscher, Jens, 2007. "Is the corporate bond market forward looking?," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0800, European Central Bank.
- Philippe BACCHETTA & Eric VAN WINCOOP, 2007. "Random Walk Expectations and the Forward Discount Puzzle," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP), UniversitÃ© de Lausanne, FacultÃ© des HEC, DEEP 07.01, UniversitÃ© de Lausanne, FacultÃ© des HEC, DEEP.
- Bec, FrÃ©dÃ©rique & Gollier, Christian, 2006. "Assets Returns Volatility and Investment Horizon: The French Case," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ã‰conomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 467, Institut d'Ã‰conomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 30 Nov 2008.
- Bryan Campbell & Scott Hendry, 2007. "Price Discovery in Canadian and U.S. 10-Year Government Bond Markets," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 07-43, Bank of Canada.
- Francis Covas & Wouter J. Den Haan, 2007. "Cyclical Behavior of Debt and Equity Using a Panel of Canadian Firms," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 07-44, Bank of Canada.