Report NEP-FMK-2005-01-16This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Erik Schloegl issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georg Nöldeke & Thomas Tröger, 2004. "On the Existence of Linear Equilibria in the Rochet-Vila Model of Market Making," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse19_2004, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Christian Gollier, 2005. "The Consumption-Based Determinants of the Term Structure of Discount Rates," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1375, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rob van den Goorbergh, 2004. "A Copula-Based Autoregressive Conditional Dependence Model of International Stock Markets," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 022, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- David Goldreich, 2004. "Behavioral Biases of Dealers in U.S. Treasury Auctions," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2004.143, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Samita Sareen & Ali Hortacsu, 2004. "Order Flow and the Formation of Dealer Bids: An Analysis of Information and Strategic Behavior in the Government of Canada Securities Auctions," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2004.145, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Randolph B. Cohen & Christopher Polk & Tuomo Vuolteenaho, 2005. "Money Illusion in the Stock Market: The Modigliani-Cohn Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 11018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Andrew F. Siegel & Pisun (Tracy) Xu, 2005. "Mimicking Portfolios with Conditioning Information," NBER Working Papers 11020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Andrea Heuson & Tie Su, 2005. "Weak and Semi-Strong Form Stock Return Predictability Revisited," NBER Working Papers 11021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Yong Wang, 2005. "Consumption Risk and the Cost of Equity Capital," NBER Working Papers 11026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rohit Deo & Clifford Hurvich & Yi Lu, 2005. "Forecasting Realized Volatility Using a Long Memory Stochastic Volatility Model: Estimation, Prediction and Seasonal Adjustment," Econometrics, EconWPA 0501002, EconWPA.
- Rohit Deo & Mengchen Hsieh & Clifford Hurvich, 2005. "Tracing the Source of Long Memory in Volatility," Econometrics, EconWPA 0501005, EconWPA.