Report NEP-FMK-2004-04-11This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Flynn, Sean Masaki, 2003. "Limited Arbitrage, Segmentation, and Investor Heterogeneity: Why the Law of One Price So Often Fails," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 56, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Arturo Bris & William N. Goetzmann & Ning Zhu, 2004. "Efficiency and the Bear: Short Sales and Markets around the World," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm15, Yale School of Management.
- Flynn, Sean Masaki, 2004. "Arbitrage in Closed-end Funds: New Evidence," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 57, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Jörg Döpke & Christian Pierdzioch, 2004. "Politics and the Stock Market � Evidence from Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1203, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gatfaoui Hayette, 2004. "How Does Systematic Risk Impact Stocks? A Study On the French Financial Market," Finance 0404003, EconWPA.