Report NEP-FMK-2002-10-18This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Marc Suret & Maher Kooli, 2002. "How cost-effective are Canadian IPO markets?," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-83, CIRANO.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2002243 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. Benson Durham, 2002. "The extreme bounds of the cross-section of expected stock returns," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Steven B. Kamin, 2002. "Identifying the role of moral hazard in international financial markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 736, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John Geanakoplos & Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, 2002. "Demography and the Long-run Predictability of the Stock Market," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1380, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Daniel Capocci, 2002. "An Analysis of Hedge Fund Performance," Finance 0210001, EconWPA.
- Chris Downing & Frank Zhang, 2002. "Trading activity and price volatility in the municipal bond market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-39, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hui Guo, 2005. "Time-varying risk premia and the cross section of stock returns," Working Papers 2002-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ray C. Fair, 2002. "Risk Aversion and Stock Prices," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1382, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 2003.