Report NEP-FMK-2001-11-05This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Prati & Leonardo Bartolini & Giuseppe Bertola, 2001. "The overnight interbank market: evidence from the G-7 and the Euro zone," Staff Reports 135, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:sef:csefwp:25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:99-015d is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Pagano & Otto Randl & Ailsa A. Röell & Josef Zechner, 2000. "What Makes Stock Exchanges Succeed? Evidence from Cross-Listing Decisions," CSEF Working Papers 50, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Marco Pagano & Ailsa A. Roell & Joseph Zechner, 1999. "The Geography of Equity Listing; Why Do Companies List Abroad?," CSEF Working Papers 28, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Sep 2001.
- Bruno Biais & Denis Hilton & Karine Mazurier & Sébastien Pouget, 2000. "Psychological Traits and Trading Strategies," CSEF Working Papers 39, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2001-009b is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bask, Mikael & de Luna, Xavier, 2001. "EMU and the Stability and Volatility of Foreign Exchange: Some Empirical Evidence," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 565, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- John B. Carlson & Eduard A. Pelz & Mark Wohar, 2001. "Will the valuation ratios revert to their historical means? Some evidence from breakpoint tests," Working Paper 0113, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Terry A. Marsh and Niklas Wagner., 2000. "Return-Volume Dependence and Extremes in International Equity Markets," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-293, University of California at Berkeley.
- Javier Giner & Sandra Morini, 2001. "Improving the Quality of the Input in the Term Structure Consistent Models," CSEF Working Papers 70, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.