Report NEP-FMK-1999-03-15This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:boc:bococf:351d is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Söderström, Ulf, 1999. "Should central banks be more aggressive?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 309, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Gordon, Stephen & St-Amour, Pascal, 1999. "A Preference Regime Model of Bull and Bear Markets," Cahiers de recherche 9906, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Müller, Holger M., 1998. "Why Tender Offers Should be Financed with Debt," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 98-59, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Item repec:boc:bococf:1341d is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:boc:bococf:1344d is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:boc:bococf:134d is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas E. MaCurdy & John B. Shoven, 1999. "Asset Allocation and Risk Allocation: Can Social Security Improve Its Future Solvency Problem by Investing in Private Securities?," NBER Working Papers 7015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Huddart & Ravi Jagannathan & Jane Saly, 1999. "Valuing the Reload Features of Executive Stock Options," NBER Working Papers 7020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Söderström, Ulf, 1999. "Predicting monetary policy using federal funds futures prices," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 307, Stockholm School of Economics.