Report NEP-FMK-1999-03-08This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:upf:upfsbf:319 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Josep Garcia Blandón, 1998. "Internacionalización bancaria: paradigmas teóricos y teorías explicativas," Economics Working Papers 334, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Campbell R. Harvey, 1999. "Conditioning Variables and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 7009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marjorie Flavin, 1999. "Robust Estimation of the Joint Consumption / Asset Demand Decision," NBER Working Papers 7011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1999. "Measuring Bubble Expectations and Investor Confidence," NBER Working Papers 7008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Bisin & Danilo Guaitoli, 1998. "Moral hazard and non-exclusive contracts," Economics Working Papers 345, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jong, A. de & Veld, C.H., 1998. "An Empirical Analysis of Incremental Capital Structure Decisions Under Managerial Entrenchment," Discussion Paper 1998-83, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Eberhard Feess & Michael Schieble, 1999. "Credit Scoring and Incentives for Loan Officers in a Principal Agent Model," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 30, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Item repec:dgr:kubrem:1998769 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Franks, J. & Mayer, C. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 1998. "Who Disciplines Bad Management?," Discussion Paper 1998-130, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.