Report NEP-FMK-1999-01-25This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allen N. Berger & Rebecca S. Demsetz & Philip E. Strahan, 1998. "The consolidation of the financial services industry: causes, consequences, and the implications for the future," Staff Reports 55, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1998. "Japanese banking problems: implications for Southeast Asia," Working Papers 98-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Zsolt Becsi & Ping Wang & Mark A. Wynne, 1998. "Endogenous market structures and financial development," Working Paper 98-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Steven L. Heston & Saikat Nandi, 1998. "Preference-free option pricing with path-dependent volatility: A closed-form approach," Working Paper 98-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Zsolt Becsi & Ping Wang & Mark A. Wynne, 1998. "Costly intermediation and the big push," Working Paper 98-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ed Stevens, 1998. "Non-par banking: competition and monopoly in markets for payments services," Working Paper 9817, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Eric S. Rosengren, 1998. "Will greater disclosure and transparency prevent the next banking crisis?," Working Papers 98-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.