Report NEP-FIN-2006-09-03This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lund, Diderik, 2006. "Taxation and systematic risk under decreasing returns to scale," Working Papers 02-2003, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Lund, Diderik, 2006. "Valuation, leverage and the cost of capital in the case of depreciable assets," Working Papers 03-2003, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Hellström, Jörgen & Simonsen, Ola, 2006. "Does the Open Limit Order Book Reveal Information About Short-run Stock Price Movements?," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 687, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Simonsen, Ola, 2006. "The Impact of News Releases on Trade Durations in Stocks -Empirical Evidence from Sweden," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 688, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Simonsen, Ola, 2006. "Stock Data, Trade Durations, And Limit Order Book Information," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 689, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Amir Amadi & Paul Bergin, 2006. "Understanding International Portfolio Diversification and Turnover Rates," NBER Working Papers 12473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Urban Jermann, 2006. "The Equity Premium Implied by Production," NBER Working Papers 12487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Weiner, 2006. "Do Birds of a Feather Flock Together? Speculator Herding in the World Oil Market," Discussion Papers dp-06-31, Resources For the Future.
- Terttu Luukkonen, & Mari Maunula,, 2006. "Coaching Small Biotech Companies into Success: The Value-adding Function of VC," Discussion Papers 1032, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Jiawei Chen, 2006. "Two-Sided Matching and Spread Determinants in the Loan Market," Working Papers 060702, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Schertler, Andrea & Buch, Claudia M. & von Westernhagen, Natalja, 2006. "Heterogeneity in lending and sectoral growth: evidence from German bank-level data," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2006,04, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.