Report NEP-FIN-2006-03-25This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ondrej Knot & Ondrej Vychodil, 2006. "Bankruptcy Regimes and Gambling on Resurrection," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp290, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Jan Bena & Jan Hanousek, 2006. "Rent Extraction by Large Shareholders: Evidence Using Dividend Policy in the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp291, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Luc, BAUWENS & Walid, BEN OMRANE & Erick, Rengifo, 2006. "Intra-Daily FX Optimal Portfolio Allocation," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2006005, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Roman Kraeussl & Andre Lucas & Andre Monteiro, 2006. "Credit Cycles and Macro Fundamentals," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-023/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christopher F. Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Andreas Stephan & Oleksandr Talavera, 2006. "Uncertainty Determinants of Corporate Liquidity," Working Papers 2006_1, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Dr. (elect.) Julia Korosteleva & Dr. Colin Lawson, . "The Belarusian Case of Transition: Whither Financial Repression?," Working Papers 2006_4, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- D r. (elect.) Julia Korosteleva, . "Maximising Seigniorage and Inflation Tax: The Case of Belarus," Working Papers 2006_5, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 2006. "Markets vs. Government when Rationality Is Unequally Bounded: Some Consequences of Cognitive Inequalities for Theory and Policy," Ratio Working Papers 85, The Ratio Institute, revised 03 Sep 2006.
- Akram, Q. Farooq & Rime, Dagfinn & Sarno, Lucio, 2006. "Arbitrage in the Foreign Exchange Market: Turning on the Microscope," SIFR Research Report Series 42, Institute for Financial Research.
- Sundaram, Rangarajan K. & Yermack, David, 2006. "Pay Me Later: Inside Debt and Its Role in Managerial Compensation," SIFR Research Report Series 43, Institute for Financial Research.
- Benfratello, Luigi & Schiantarelli, Fabio & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2006. "Banks and Innovation: Microeconometric Evidence on Italian Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 2032, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alar Kein, 2005. "An Investigation of the Role of Cross-Border Spillover of Returns and Volatility in the Estonian Stock Market," Working Papers 120, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- José M. Marín & Jacques Olivier, 2006. "The dog that did not bark: Insider trading and crashes," Economics Working Papers 948, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Daude, Christian & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2006. "The pecking order of cross-border investment," Working Paper Series 0590, European Central Bank.
- Áron Gereben & Klára Pintér, 2005. "Implied volatility of foreign exchange options: is it worth tracking?," MNB Occasional Papers 2005/39, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Thorsten Koeppl, 2004. "Risk Sharing through Financial Markets with Endogenous Enforcement of Trades," Working Papers 1048, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Thorsten Koeppl & Cyril Monnet, 2005. "Guess what: It's the Settlements!," Working Papers 1051, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Thorsten Koeppl & James MacGee, 2005. "What Banks Do and Markets Don't: Cross-subsidization," Working Papers 1052, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Olan T. Henry & Nilss Olekalns & Sandy Suardi, 2005. "Equity Return and Short-Term Interest Rate Volatility : Level Effects and Asymmetric Dynamics," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 941, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:ece:dispap:6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore