Report NEP-FIN-2005-08-03This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaap Bikker & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2005. "An Exploration into Competition and Efficiency in the Dutch Life Insurance Industry," DNB Working Papers 047, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Joel Fried, 2005. "Pots and Kettles: Governance Practices of the Ontario Securities Commission," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20056, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Javier J. Pérez, 2005. "Early-warning tools to forecast General Government deficit in the euro area: the role of intra-annual fiscal Indicators," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/14, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Johan Devriese & Janet Mitchell, 2005. "Liquidity risk in securities settlement," Working Paper Research 72, National Bank of Belgium.
- Janet Mitchell, 2005. "Financial intermediation theory and implications for the sources of value in structured finance markets," Working Paper Document 71, National Bank of Belgium.
- Christian Calmès & Ying Liu, 2005. "Financial Structure Change and Banking Income: a Canada-U.S. Comparison," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp0302005, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Paula Albuquerque, 2005. "The interdealer market and the central bank intervention," Working Papers 2005/09, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..