Report NEP-FIN-2005-04-24This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Greg Caldwell, 2005. "An Analysis of Closure Policy under Alternative Regulatory Structures," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 05-11, Bank of Canada.
- Michael McMahon & Gabriel Sterne & Jamie Thompson, 2005. "The role of ICT in the global investment cycle," Bank of England working papers 257, Bank of England.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2005. "Learning by Bidding: Evidence from a Large-Scale Natural Experiment," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp247, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2005. "Start-up Entry Strategies: Employer vs. Nonemployer firms," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2005.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Clara Graziano & Annalisa Luporini, 2005. "Ownership Concentration, Monitoring and Optimal Board Structure," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2005.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michele Moretto & Chiara D.Alpaos & Cesare Dosi, 2005. "Concession Length and Investment Timing Flexibility," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2005.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carla Vieira & Ana Paula Serra, 2005. "Abnormal Returns in Privatization Public Offerings: The Case of Portuguese Firms," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2005.43, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Charles Himmelberg & Alessandra del Boca & Marzio Galeotti & Paola Rota, 2005. "Investment and Time to Plan: A Comparison of Structures vs. Equipment in a Panel of Italian Firms," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2005.54, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:fra:franaf:148 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christina E. Bannier, 2005. "Heterogeneous Multiple Bank Financing Under Uncertainty: Does it Reduce Inefficient Credit Decisions?," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 149, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2005. "The Use of Trading Strategies by Fund Managers: Some First Survey Evidence," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-314, Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t.
- Quoreshi, Shahiduzzaman, 2005. "Modelling High Frequency Financial Count Data," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 656, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics.
- Abelardo Daza & JosÃ© Manuel Puente & Alesia RodrÃguez & GermÃ¡n Rios, 2007. "The Political Economy of the Budget Process in the Andean Region: The Case of Venezuela," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 2002, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Cade Massey & Richard Thaler, 2005. "Overconfidence vs. Market Efficiency in the National Football League," NBER Working Papers 11270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ivica Dus & Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2005. "Betting on Death and Capital Markets in Retirement: A Shortfall Risk Analysis of Life Annuities," NBER Working Papers 11271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:41x is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William N. Goetzmann & Massimo Massa & Andrei Simonov, 2005. "Portfolio Diversification, Proximity Investment and City Agglomeration," Yale School of Management Working Papers, Yale School of Management ysm452, Yale School of Management.
- William N. Goetzmann & Alok Kumar, 2005. "Why Do Individual Investors Hold Under-Diversified Portfolios?," Yale School of Management Working Papers, Yale School of Management ysm454, Yale School of Management.
- William Barnett & Shu Wu, 2004. "Intertemporally Non-Separable Monetaryasset Risk Adjustment And Aggregation," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200405, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2004.