Report NEP-FIN-2005-02-20This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandeep Kapur & Allan Timmermann, 2005. "Relative Performance Evaluation Contracts and Asset Market Equilibrium," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0503, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200501 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Waldenström, Daniel, 2005. "Does Sovereign Risk Differ for Domestic and Foreign Investors? Historical Evidence from Scandinavian Bond Markets," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 585, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 18 Feb 2005.
- Bergman, Mats, 2005. "Two-sided network effects, bank interchange fees, and the allocation of fixed costs," Research Papers in Economics 2005:1, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Ali Hortacsu & Samita Sareen, 2005. "Order Flow and the Formation of Dealer Bids: Information Flows and Strategic Behavior in the Government of Canada Securities Auctions," NBER Working Papers 11116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Luis Viceira, 2005. "The Term Structure of the Risk-Return Tradeoff," NBER Working Papers 11119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanno Lustig & Yi-Li Chien, 2005. "The Market Price of Aggregate Risk and the Wealth Distribution," NBER Working Papers 11132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Francis X. Diebold & Jin (Ginger) Wu, 2005. "A Framework for Exploring the Macroeconomic Determinants of Systematic Risk," NBER Working Papers 11134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pavlo R. Blavatskyy, . "A Stochastic Expected Utility Theory," IEW - Working Papers 231, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Stefan Reimann, . "On the distribution of stock-market returns - Implications of Evolutionary Finance," IEW - Working Papers 232, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Richard M. Bird & Francois Vaillancourt, 2005. "Changing with the Times: Success, Failure and Inertia in Canadian Federal Arrangements, 1945-2002," International Tax Program Papers 0504, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Kaniska Dam, 2003. "Financial Intermediation and Credit Market Equilibrium: A Model of Matching Market," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EC200301, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance.