Report NEP-FIN-2005-01-09This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Love, Inessa & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2005. "Firm financing in India : recent trends and patterns," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3476, The World Bank.
- Eric Zitzewitz, 2005. "How Widespread is Late Trading in Mutual Funds?," Finance 0501002, EconWPA.
- Jonathan Reuter & Eric Zitzewitz, 2005. "Do Ads Influence Editors? Advertising and Bias in the Financial Media," Finance 0501003, EconWPA.
- Agustin Filippo & Daniel Kostzer & Diego Schleser, 2005. "Creditos a PyMEs en Argentina: Racionamiento crediticio con oferta ilimitada de dinero," Finance 0501004, EconWPA.
- X. H. Wang & Carmen Menezes, 2002. "The Precautionary Premium and the Risk-Downside Risk Tradeoff," Working Papers 0204a, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 16 May 2002.