Report NEP-FIN-2003-09-28This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Helena Lopes Moreira da Veiga, 2003. "Are One Factor Logarithmic Volatility Models Useful to Fit the Features of Financial Data? An Application to Microsoft Data," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 585.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Iris Claus & Arthur Grimes, 2003. "Asymmetric Information, Financial Intermediation and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism: A Critical Review," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/19, New Zealand Treasury.
- Andrew D. Sanford & Gael M. Martin, 2003. "Simulation-Based Bayesian Estimation of Affine Term Structure Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 15/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jeannette H.C. Woerner, 2003. "Purely discontinuous Levy processes and power variation: inference for integrated volatility and the scale parameter," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003mf08, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2003-08-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maya Bar-Hillel, 2003. "The psychological insights that won a Nobel Prize in Economics," Discussion Paper Series dp334, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.