Report NEP-FIN-2002-12-17This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002175 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gérard Charreaux & Philippe Desbrières, 2001. "Corporate Governance: Stakeholder Value Versus Shareholder Value," Working Papers FARGO 1010301, Université de Bourgogne - Leg (laboratoire d'économie et de gestion)/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- Eduardo Jallath-Coria & Tridas Mukhopadhyay & Amir Yaron, 2002. "How Well Do Banks Manage Their Reserves?," NBER Working Papers 9388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2002. "Markets Do Not Select For a Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Discussion Papers 02-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Antje Dudenhausen, 2002. "How to Avoid a Hedging Bias," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse34_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002187 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002174 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Igor V. Evstigneev & Klaus Schürger & Michael I. Taksar, 2002. "On the fundamental theorem of asset pricing: random constraints and bang-bang no-arbitrage criteria," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse24_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Franz Hamann, 2002. "Sovereign Risk and Real Business Cycles in a Small Open Economy," International Finance 0212001, EconWPA.
- Mathias Drehmann & Jörg Oechssler & Andreas Roider, 2002. "Herding and Contrarian Behavior in Financial Markets - An Internet Experiment," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse25_2002, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Apr 2003.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002183 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Aaron Tornell, 2002. "Exchange Rate Dynamics, Learning and Misperception," NBER Working Papers 9391, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alvin E. Roth & Axel Ockenfels, . "Last-Minute Bidding and the Rules for Ending Second-Price Auctions: Evidence from eBay and Amazon Auctions on the Internet," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2002-32, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Bansal, Ravi & Dahlquist, Magnus, 2002. "Expropriation Risk and Return in Global Equity Markets," SIFR Research Report Series 8, Institute for Financial Research.
- Donsyah Yudistira, 2002. "The Impact of Bank Capital Requirements in Indonesia," Finance 0212002, EconWPA, revised 18 May 2003.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002190 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Antonio Garcia Pascual, 2002. "Empirical Exchange Rate Models of the Nineties: Are Any Fit to Survive?," NBER Working Papers 9393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2002. "Financial Market Globalization, Symmetry-Breaking, and Endogenous Inequality of Nations," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-186, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Andreas Wiggers, 2002. "Default-risky Sovereign Debt," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse36_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Jong, A. de & Ligterink, J. & Macrae, V., 2002. "A Firm-Specific Analysis of the Exchange-Rate Exposure of Dutch Firms," Research Paper ERS-2002-109-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Anil K. Kashyap, 2002. "Sorting Out Japan's Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 9384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.