Report NEP-FIN-2002-09-21This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Susan K. Schroeder, 2002. "A Minskian Analysis of Financial Crisis in Developing Countries," SCEPA Working Papers 2002-09, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2002230 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bris, Arturo & Koskinen, Yrjö & Nilsson, Mattias, 2002. "The Euro Is Good After All: Corporate Evidence," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 510, Stockholm School of Economics.
- D. Duffie & D. Filipovic & W. Schachermayer, 2002. "Affine Processes and Application in Finance," NBER Technical Working Papers 0281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralph de Haas & Thomas Keijser, 2002. "Financial collateral and capital adequacy requirements," Finance 0209002, EconWPA.
- Hali J. Edison & Ross Levine & Luca Ricci & Torsten Slok, 2002. "International Financial Integration and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 9164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.