Report NEP-FDG-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claude Diebolt & Faustine Perrin, 2014. "Growth Theories," Working Papers, Association FranÃ§aise de CliomÃ©trie (AFC) 02-14, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Megersa, kelbesa, 2014. "The laffer curve and the debt-growth link in low-income Sub-Saharan African economies," MPRA Paper 54362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaouali, Amira, 2014. "Corruption’s and Democracy’s effects on Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 54535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ewa Lechman, 2014. "Female labor force participation and economic growth– re-examination of U-shaped curve," GUT FME Working Paper Series A, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology 21, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Cole, Ismail M., 2014. "Short- and long-term growth effects of special interest groups in the U.S. states: A dynamic panel error-correction approach," MPRA Paper 54455, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Mar 2014.
- Khieu Van, Hoang, 2014. "Budget deficit, money growth and inflation: Empirical evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 54488, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Feb 2014.
- durongkaveroj, wannaphong, 2014. "Growth or development: experience from Latin America," MPRA Paper 54481, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Mar 2014.
- Cuong Le Van & Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Ngoc-Minh Nguyen, 2014. "Growth Strategy with Social Capital and Physical Capital- Theory and Evidence: the Case of Vietnam," Working Papers, Department of Research, Ipag Business School 2014-109, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.