Report NEP-FDG-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Polat, Ali & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ur Rehman, Ijaz & Satti, Saqlain Latif, 2013. "Revisiting Linkages between Financial Development, Trade Openness and Economic Growth in South Africa: Fresh Evidence from Combined Cointegration Test," MPRA Paper 51724, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Nov 2013.
- Ur Rehman, Ijaz & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Kyophilavong, Phouphet, 2013. "Do Technological Developments and Financial Development Promote Economic Growth: Fresh Evidence from Romania," MPRA Paper 51813, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Nov 2013.
- Berliant, Marcus & Weiss, Adam, 2013. "Measuring Economic Growth from Outer Space: A Comment," MPRA Paper 51713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nawalage S. Cooray, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of Inflation-Growth Nexus in Developing Countries: The Case of Sri Lanka," Working Papers, Research Institute, International University of Japan EMS_2013_21, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Evans, Olaniyi, 2013. "On the Causality between Domestic Credit Aggregates and Economic Growth in a Multivariate VAR Framework: Evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 51731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justesen, Mogens K. & Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter, 2013. "Institutional interactions and economic growth: The joint effects of property rights, veto players and democratic capital," MPRA Paper 51773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- HÃ¼bler, Michael, 2013. "South-North convergence from a new perspective," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-104, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- PaweÅ‚ Borys & Piotr CiÅ¼kowicz & Andrzej RzoÅ„ca, 2013. "Panel data evidence on the effects of fiscal impulses in the EU New Member States," National Bank of Poland Working Papers, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute 161, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Wixe, Sofia & Andersson, Martin, 2013. "Which Types of Relatedness Matter in Regional Growth? - Industry, occupation and education," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 332, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- AMBASHI Masahito, 2013. "Does Competition Improve Industrial Productivity? An analysis of Japanese industries on the basis of the industry-level panel data," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 13098, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).