Report NEP-FDG-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ageli, Mohammed Moosa & Zaidan, Shatha Mousa, 2013. "Saudi Financial Structure and Economic Growth: A Macroeconometric Approach," MPRA Paper 46591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karine Gente & Miguel A. León-Ledesma & Carine Nourry, 2013. "External Constraints and Endogenous Growth: Why Didn’t Some Countries Benefit from Capital Flows?," AMSE Working Papers 1329, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Mar 2013.
- Ageli, Mohammed Moosa, 2013. "Tourism Economics in Saudi Arabia: PP-VAR Approach," MPRA Paper 46602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nir Jaimovich & Sergio Rebelo, 2013. "Non-linear effects of taxation on growth," CQER Working Paper 2013-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ageli, Mohammed Moosa, 2013. "Wagner’s Law in Saudi Arabia 1970 - 2012: An Econometric Analysis," MPRA Paper 46594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ageli, Mohammed Moosa & Zaidan, Shatha Mousa, 2012. "Consequential Effects of Defence Expenditure on Economic Growth of Saudi Arabia: 1970-2012," MPRA Paper 46590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ozturk, Ilhan & Afza, Talat & Ali, Amjad, 2013. "Revisiting the Environmental Kuznets Curve in a Global Economy," MPRA Paper 46610, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Apr 2013.
- Erkan Gören, 2013. "How Ethnic Diversity Affects Economic Development," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 14, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Apr 2013.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Abosedra, Salah & Sbia, Rashid, 2013. "Energy Consumption, Financial Development and Growth: Evidence from Cointegration with unknown Structural breaks in Lebanon," MPRA Paper 46580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karim Azizi & Nicolas Canry & Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Bruno Tinel, 2013. "Government Solvency, Austerity and Fiscal Consolidation in the OECD: A Keynesian Appraisal of Transversality and No Ponzi Game Conditions," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00818474, HAL.
- Jonathan Chiu & Cesaire Meh & Randall Wright, 2013. "Innovation and growth with financial, and other, frictions," CQER Working Paper 2013-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Qazi, Ahmar Qasim & Zhao, Yulin, 2013. "Indigenous R&D Effectiveness and Technology Transfer on Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Hi-Tech Industry of China," MPRA Paper 46589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantin Yanovsky & Sergey Shulgin, 2012. "Institutions, Democracy And Growth In The Very Long Run," Working Papers 0058, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Joshua Aizenman & Brian Pinto & Vladyslav Sushko, 2013. "Financial sector ups and downs and the real sector in the open economy: Up by the stairs, down by the parachute," BIS Working Papers 411, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ermişoğlu, Ergun & Akcelik, Yasin & Oduncu, Arif, 2013. "GDP Growth and Credit Data," MPRA Paper 46613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jianjian Jin, 2013. "Jump-Diffusion Long-Run Risks Models, Variance Risk Premium and Volatility Dynamics," Working Papers 13-12, Bank of Canada.