Report NEP-FDG-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andros Kourtellos & Thanasis Stengos & Chih Ming Tan, 2012. "The Effect of Public Debt on Growth in Multiple Regimes," Working Papers, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance 1210, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Craigwell, Roland & Greenidge, Kevin & Thomas, Chrystal & Drakes, Lisa, 2012. "Threshold Effects of Sovereign Debt: Evidence from the Caribbean," MPRA Paper 40936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Pinto, Brian & Sushko, Vladyslav, 2012. "Financial Sector Ups and Downs and the Real Sector: Up by the Stairs and Down by the Parachute," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt81p0j667, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Tiwari, Aviral & Reza, Sherafatian-Jahromi, 2012. "Financial Development and Income Inequality: Is there any Financial Kuznets curve in Iran?," MPRA Paper 40899, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Aug 2012.
- katsufumi, fukuda, 2012. "Gains and Losses from International Trade in a Knowledge-driven Semi-endogenous Growth Model with Heterogeneous Firms," MPRA Paper 40818, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Aug 2012.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2012. "Growth of African Economies: Productivity, Policy Syndromes and the Importance of Institutions," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Doris A. Oberdabernig, 2012. "Revisiting the Effects of IMF Programs on Poverty and Inequality," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp144, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Gianluca Benigno & Luca Fornaro, 2012. "Reserve Accumulation, Growth and Financial Crises," CEP Discussion Papers dp1161, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dirk G Baur & Duy T. Tran, 2012. "The Long-run Relationship of Gold and Silver and the Influence of Bubbles and Financial Crises," Working Paper Series, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney 172, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Mesea, Oana Elena, 2012.
"InfluenÈ›a deficitului bugetar asupra dezvoltÄƒrii economice a RomÃ¢niei
[The impact of budget deficit on the economic development of Romania]," MPRA Paper 40476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karlan, Dean S. & Knight, Ryan & Udry, Christopher, 2012. "Hoping to Win, Expected to Lose: Theory and Lessons on Micro Enterprise Development," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9100, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- FlodÃ©n, Martin, 2012. "A Role Model for the Conduct of Fiscal Policy? Experiences from Sweden," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.