Report NEP-FDG-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly & Christophe Rault, 2011. "Immigration, unemployment and GDP in the host country: Bootstrap panel Granger causality analysis on OECD countries," Working Papers 2011-29, CEPII research center.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Lukasz & Mestel, Roland, 2011. "The relationship between budgetary expenditure and economic growth in Poland," MPRA Paper 35784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00654363 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Farina, 2011. "Growth under strain in the European Union: A long run perspective," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0411, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Gupta, Poonam & Panagariya, Arvind, 2011. "Growth and Election Outcomes in a Developing Country," Working Papers 11/92, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Edward Tower & Alecia Waite, 2011. "Preoccupation with Protecting Manufacturing? Preoccupation with Protecting Manufacturing?," Working Papers 10611, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Mo, Pak Hung, 2011. "Minimum Wage Legislation and Economic Growth: Channels and Effects," MPRA Paper 35820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jim Malley & Ulrich Woitek, 2011. "Productivity shocks and aggregate fluctuations in an estimated endogenous growth model with human capital," Working Papers 2011_20, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Annicchiarico Barbara & Pelloni Alessandra, 2011. "Productivity growth and volatility: How important are wage and price rigidities?," wp.comunite 0089, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Francesco Spadafora & Emidio Cocozza & Andrea Colabella, 2011. "The Impact of the Global Crisison South-Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 11/300, International Monetary Fund.
- Forte, Antonio, 2012. "Italy after the crisis: a case of recoveryless credit growth," MPRA Paper 35775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- T. Vanacker & S. Manigart & M. Meuleman & L. Sels, 2011. "Bootstrapping as a Resource Dependence Management Strategy and its Association with Startup Growth," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/740, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Willa Boots J. Tolo, 2011. "The Determinants of Economic Growth in the Philippines," IMF Working Papers 11/288, International Monetary Fund.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Lukasz, 2011. "The electricity consumption versus economic growth of the Polish economy," MPRA Paper 35785, University Library of Munich, Germany.