Report NEP-FDG-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rehme, Günther, 2011. "‘Love of Wealth’ and Economic Growth," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 55883, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2011. "Electricity Consumption, Financial Development and Economic Growth Nexus: A Revisit Study of Their Causality in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 35588, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Dec 2011.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Claire Labonne, 2011. "More Bankers, More Growth? Evidence from OECD Countries," Working Papers 2011-22, CEPII research center.
- António Afonso & João Tovar-Valles, 2011. "Economic Performance and Government Size," Working Papers Department of Economics 2011/21, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Wang, Xun, 2011. "Financial Repression And Structural Imbalances," Working Paper Series 2011-19, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza, 2011. "Military spending and economic growth: the case of Iran," MPRA Paper 35498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beck, T.H.L., 2011. "The Role of Finance in Economic Development: Benefits, Risks, and Politics," Discussion Paper 2011-141, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hideaki Hirata & Keisuke Otsu, 2011. "Accounting for the economic relationship between Japan and the Asian Tigers," Studies in Economics 1120, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- François Facchini & Mickaël Melki, 2011. "Optimal Government Size and Economic Growth in France (1871-2008): An explanation by the State and Market Failures," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11077, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Doris Prammer, 2011. "Quality of taxation and the crisis: Tax shifts from a growth perspective," Taxation Papers 29, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Jeong, Sangjun & Jung, Hueechae, 2011. "Banks' wholesale funding and credit procyclicality: evidence from Korea," MPRA Paper 35568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haider, Adnan & Din, Musleh ud & Ghani, Ejaz, 2011. "Consequences of Political Instability, Governance and Bureaucratic Corruption on Inflation and Growth: The Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 35584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Felipe Meza, 2011. "Catch-up growth followed by stagnation: Mexico, 1950–2010," Working Papers 693, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.