Report NEP-FDG-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- He, Qichun, 2011. "Home-bias Politics, Financial Deregulation and Economic Growth: A Causal Relationship," MPRA Paper 34482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raza, Muhammad Wajid & Mohsin, Hasan M, 2011. "Financial liberalization and macroeconomic performance, empirical evidence from selected Asian countries," MPRA Paper 34559, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Oct 2011.
- Domingo PÃƒÂ©rez XimÃƒÂ©nez-De-EmbÃƒÂºn & Marcos Sanso, 2011. "Urban agglomeration and the aggregate economic growth," ERSA conference papers ersa11p884, European Regional Science Association.
- Item repec:ilo:emwpap:2011-96 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mario Holzner, 2011. "Inequality, growth and public spending in Central, East and Southeast Europe," Working Papers 221, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Jasper de Winter, 2011. "Forecasting GDP growth in times of crisis: private sector forecasts versus statistical models," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 320, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Fox, Louise & Pimhidzai, Obert, 2011. "Is informality welfare-enhancing structural transformation ? evidence from Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5866, The World Bank.
- Jonathan Chiu & CÃ©saire Meh & Randall Wright, 2011. "Innovation and Growth with Financial, and Other, Frictions," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 11-25, Bank of Canada.