Report NEP-FDG-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- AntÃ³nio Afonso & JoÃ£o Tovar Jalles, 2011. "Growth and Productivity: the role of Government Debt," Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon 2011/13, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Ulaşan, Bülent, 2011. "Cross-country growth empirics and model uncertainty: An overview," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-37, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- David Castells & Vicente Royuela, 2011. "Agglomeration, Inequality and Economic Growth," IREA Working Papers 201114, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2012.
- Stijepic, Denis & Wagner, Helmut, 2011. "Implementation of technological breakthroughs at sector level and the technology-bias," MPRA Paper 33352, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Sep 2011.
- Richard Jong-A-Pin & Jochen O. Mierau, 2011. "No Country for Old Men: Aging Dictators and Economic Growth," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 11-039, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Holger Strulik & Klaus Prettner & Alexia Prskawetz, 2011. "R&D-based Growth in the Post-modern Era," PGDA Working Papers, Program on the Global Demography of Aging 7411, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Dreger, Christian & Herzer, Dierk, 2011. "A further examination of the export-led growth hypothesis," Discussion Papers 305, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Lanzafame, Matteo, 2011. "The balance of payments constrained growth rate and the natural rate of growth: new empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 33130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elif Arbatli, 2011. "Economic Policies and FDI Inflows to Emerging Market Economies," IMF Working Papers 11/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Gable, Susanna Lundstrom & Mishra, Saurabh, 2011. "Service Export sophistication and Europe's new growth model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5793, The World Bank.
- Kögel, Tomas, 2011. "The social cost of carbon on an optimal balanced growth path," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-35, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Peress, Joël, 2011. "Learning From Stock Prices and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 8569, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mauricio Armellini & Parantap Basu, 2011. "Altruism, Education Subsidy and Growth," Working Papers 2011_07, Durham University Business School.
- Muhammad, Anees & Ishfaq, Ahmed, 2011. "Industrial development, agricultural growth, urbanization and environmental Kuznets curve in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 33469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcello M. EstevÃƒÂ£o & Tiago Severo, 2011. "Shocks, Financial Dependence, and Efficiency," IMF Working Papers 11/199, International Monetary Fund.