Report NEP-FDG-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elias Soukiazis & Pedro Cerqueira & Micaela Antunes, 2011. "Growth rates constrained by internal and external imbalances: a demand orientated approach," GEMF Working Papers 2011-12, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Natalia T. Tamirisa & Prakash Loungani & Herman O. Stekler, 2011. "Information Rigidity in Growth Forecasts: Some Cross-Country Evidence," IMF Working Papers 11/125, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:cdl:issres:2075808 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hong, Hao, 2011. "Monetary aggregates, financial intermediate and the business cycle," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/16, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2011. "Augmented Solow Model with Mincerian Schooling and Infrastructure Externalities," Working Papers 1101, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Onishchenko, Kateryna, 2011. "Can a pure real business cycle model explain the real exchange rate: the case of Ukraine," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/17, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Adrian Alter & Yves Stephan Schüler, 2011. "Credit Spead Interdependencies of European States and Banks during the Financial Crisis," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-24, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Dominguez-Torres, Carolina & Foster, Vivien, 2011. "Benin's infrastructure : a continental perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5689, The World Bank.