Report NEP-FDG-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elias Soukiazis & Pedro Cerqueira & Micaela Antunes, 2011. "Growth rates constrained by internal and external imbalances: a demand orientated approach," GEMF Working Papers 2011-12, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Natalia T. Tamirisa & Prakash Loungani & Herman O. Stekler, 2011. "Information Rigidity in Growth Forecasts," IMF Working Papers 11/125, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:cdl:issres:2075808 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hong, Hao, 2011. "Monetary aggregates, financial intermediate and the business cycle," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/16, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2011. "Augmented Solow Model with Mincerian Schooling and Infrastructure Externalities," Working Papers, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland 1101, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Onishchenko, Kateryna, 2011. "Can a pure real business cycle model explain the real exchange rate: the case of Ukraine," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/17, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Adrian Alter & Yves Stephan SchÃ¼ler, 2011. "Credit Spead Interdependencies of European States and Banks during the Financial Crisis," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-24, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Dominguez-Torres, Carolina & Foster, Vivien, 2011. "Benin's infrastructure : a continental perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5689, The World Bank.