Report NEP-FDG-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2011. "Exports and Italy’s economic development: a long-run perspective (1863-2004)," Department of Economics 0655, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Batabyal, A.A. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "A Schumpeterian model of entrepreneurship, innovation, and regional economic growth," Serie Research Memoranda 0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Ofria, Ferdinando & Millemaci, Emanuele, 2010. "Kaldor-Verdoorn’s law and increasing returns to scale: a comparison across developed countries," MPRA Paper 30941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tao Kong, 2011. "Governance Quality and Economic Growth," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-537, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Dehghan Nejad, Omid, 2011. "The review of financial repression policies and banking system in Iran," MPRA Paper 30924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, 2011. "Economic growth and the balance-ofpayments constraint: The case of the Spanish regions, 1988-2008," Working Papers 11-04, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Claessens, Stijn & Kose, Ayhan & Terrones, Marco E, 2011. "How Do Business and Financial Cycles Interact?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8396, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma & Mathan Satchi, 2011. "The Choice of CES Production Techniques and Balanced Growth," Studies in Economics 1113, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, 2011. "Do exports cause growth? Some evidence for the new EU members," Working Papers 11-05, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.