Report NEP-FDG-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Afza, Talat & Shabbir, Shahbaz Muhammad, 2011. "Does defence spending impede economic growth? cointegration and causality analysis for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 30887, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Mar 2011.
- Tiwari, Aviral & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2011. "Does Defence Spending Stimulate Economic Growth in India?," MPRA Paper 30880, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Apr 2011.
- Banerjee, Rajabrata, 2011. "Population growth and endogenous technological change: Australian economic growth in the long run," MPRA Paper 30892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pede, Valerien O. & Huelgas, Zenaida M. & Villano, Lorena & Garcia, Cornelia & McKinley, Justin D. & Mohanty, Samarendu, 2011. "Economic Growth in the Philippines: A Spatial Econometrics Analysis at the Provincial Level, 1991 – 2000," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103651, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Banerjee, Rajabrata, 2011. "The US-UK productivity gap in the twentieth century: a race between technology and population," MPRA Paper 30889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aßmann, Christian, 2011. "Assessing the effect of current account and currency crises on economic growth," BERG Working Paper Series 80, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Kyoji Fukao & Tsutomu Miyagawa & Hak K. Pyo & Keun Hee Rhee, 2011. "Estimates of Total Factor Productivity, the Contribution of ICT, and Resource Reallocation Effects in Japan and Korea," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-177, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- ¼ubica Slušná, 2011. "Analysis of the relationship between economic growth and unemployment," EAPG Working Paper Series 003, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava.
- Aoki, Shuhei, 2011. "A Model of Technology Transfer in Japan's Rapid Economic Growth Period," IIR Working Paper 11-05, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Christian Gross, 2011. "Explaining the (non-) causality between energy and economic growth in the U.S. - A multivariate sectoral analysis," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-04, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Hadrich, Joleen C., 2011. "Human capital and its effect on the farm business life cycle," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103481, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kobayashi, Keiichiro, 2011. "The Diamond-Rajan Bank Runs in a Production Economy," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 515, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Niels Petersen, 2011. "Antitrust Law and the Promotion of Democracy and Economic Growth," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_03, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Deuss, Annelies, 2011. "The Economic Growth Impacts of Sugarcane Expansion In Brazil: An Inter-Regional Analysis," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103564, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 2011. "Balance of Payments Constrained Growth Models: History and Overview," Studies in Economics 1111, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Roberto Alvarez & Holger Görg, 2011. "Multinationals as Stabilizers? Economic Crisis, Access to Finance, and Employment Growth," Kiel Working Papers 1698, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Martin Binder & Ulrich Witt, 2011. "As Innovations Drive Economic Growth, Do they also Raise Well-Being?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-05, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Christiano, Lawrence & Ilut, Cosmin & Motto, Roberto & Rostagno, Massimo, 2011. "Monetary Policy and Stock Market Booms," Working Papers 2011-005, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.