Report NEP-FDG-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Casadio, Paolo & Paradiso, Antonio & Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2011. "Estimates of the Steady State Growth Rates for Ireland," MPRA Paper 30595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antu Panini Murshid & Ashoka Mody, 2011. "Growth From International Capital Flows," IMF Working Papers 11/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Faisal Sultan Qadri, Faisal & Dr. Abdul Waheed, Waheed, 2011. "Human Capital and Economic Growth: Time Series Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 30654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Soares, Cristiane, 2011. "â€˜Export Led Growthâ€™ x â€˜Growth Led Exportsâ€™: What Matters for the Brazilian Growth Experience after Trade Liberalization?," MPRA Paper 30562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2011. "Abatement Technology and the Environment-Growth Nexus with Education," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2011.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Angelo Antoci & Fabio Sabatini & Mauro Sodini, 2011. "Economic Growth, Technological Progress, and Social Capital: The Inverted U Hypothesis," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_07, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Doppelhofer, Gernot & Weeks, Melvyn, 2011. "Robust Growth Determinants," Discussion Paper Series in Economics, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics 3/2011, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan & Shujaat Ali Khan, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth in Pakistan: A Sectoral Analysis," PIDE-Working Papers, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics 2011:67, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Sen, Chitrakalpa, 2011. "FDI in the Service Sector â€“ Propagator of Growth for India?," MPRA Paper 30574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2011. "Beyond the crisis: prospects for emerging Europe," Working Papers, Bruegel 466, Bruegel.
- Andros Kourtellos & Ioanna Stylianou & Chih Ming Tan, 2011. "Failure to Launch? The Role of Land Inequality in Transition Delays," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics, University of Cyprus Department of Economics 06-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Marco Terrones & M. Ayhan Kose & Stijn Claessens, 2011. "How Do Business and Financial Cycles Interact?," IMF Working Papers 11/88, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael D. Bordo & Peter L. Rousseau, 2011. "Historical Evidence on the Finance-Trade-Growth Nexus," NBER Working Papers 17024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kirill Borissov & Kirill Shakhnov, 2011. "Sustainable growth in a model with dual-rate discounting," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics Ec-04/11, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics, revised 10 Mar 2011.