Report NEP-FDG-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Strieborny Martin, 2010. "Inequality and Growth: The Role of Beliefs and Culture," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP), UniversitÃ© de Lausanne, FacultÃ© des HEC, DEEP 10.15, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Laabas, Belkacem & Weshah, Razzak, 2011. "Economic Growth and The Quality of Human Capital," MPRA Paper 28727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Ozge Kandemir & Kostas Mouratidis, 2011. "Real effects of inflation uncertainty in the US," Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics 2011002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Strieborny Martin & Kukenova Madina, 2011. "Investment in Relationship-Specific Assets: Does Finance Matter ?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP), UniversitÃ© de Lausanne, FacultÃ© des HEC, DEEP 11.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Marcel Dagenais, 2011. "Errors in Variables and the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00564683, HAL.
- Adam S. Posen, 2010. "The Central Banker's Case for Doing More," Policy Briefs, Peterson Institute for International Economics PB10-24, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Markus Bruckner & Anita Tuladhar, 2011. "The Effectiveness of Government Expenditures during Crisis: Evidence from Regional Government Spending in Japan 1990-2000," School of Economics Working Papers, University of Adelaide, School of Economics 2011-10, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Kangni Kpodar, 2011. "Financial Development, Financial Instability and Poverty," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00564573, HAL.
- Christian Calmes & Raymond Theoret, 2011. "Lifting the Veil: Regulation and Shadow Banking," e-briefs, C.D. Howe Institute 110, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Guzmán Ourens, 2010. "Uruguay at the mirror. An empirical analysis of the Uruguayan productive structure through the Method of Reflections," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers), Department of Economics - dECON 2910, Department of Economics - dECON.