Report NEP-FDG-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Theresa Grafeneder-Weissteiner, 2010. "Demographic change, growth and agglomeration," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp132, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Monga, Celestin, 2010. "The growth report and new structural economics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5336, The World Bank.
- A. Di Liberto, 2010. "High skills, high growth: is tourism an exception?," Working Paper CRENoS 201011, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Adam S. Posen, 2010. "The Realities and Relevance of Japan’s Great Recession: Neither Ran nor Rashomon," Working Paper Series WP10-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Jacques Kibambe & Arnold Zellner, 2010. "The Use Of A Marshallian Macroeconomic Model For Policy Evaluation: Case Of South Africa," Working Papers 201013, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2010. "North-South Trade-Related Technology Diffusion: Virtuous Growth Cycles in Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 4943, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mornati, Fiorenzo & Becchio, Giandomenica & Marchionatti, Roberto & Cassata, Francesco, 2009. ""Quando l'economica italiana non era seconda a nessuno" Luigi Einaudi e la Scuola di Economia a Torino," CESMEP Working Papers 200910, University of Turin.
- Laura Alfaro & Maggie Chen, 2010. "Surviving the Global Financial Crisis: Foreign Direct Investment and Establishment Performance," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-110, Harvard Business School.