Report NEP-FDG-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah, 2010. "Can Remittances Spur Economic Growth and Development? Evidence from Latin American Countries (LACs)," Working Papers, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance 201006, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ahamad, Mazbahul Golam & Tanin, Fahian & Ahmed, Zahir Uddin, 2010. "Does FDI intensify Economic Growth? Empirics from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 21022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ari Aisen & Francisco José Veiga, 2010. "How does political instability affect economic growth?," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 5/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Almas Heshmati & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2010. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth: The Case of Chinese Provinces," TEMEP Discussion Papers, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP) 201054, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Feb 2010.
- Mark Setterfield, 2009. "Neoclassical Growth Theory and Heterodox Growth Theory: Opportunities For and Obstacles To Greater Engagement," Working Papers, Trinity College, Department of Economics 0901, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2010. "Innovation, Public Capital, and Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester 135, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Laurent Gheeraert & Ritha Sukadi Mata & Daniel Traca, 2010. "Remittances and Domestic Investment in Developing Countries: An Analysis of the Role of Financial Sector Development," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 10-013.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mussolini, Caio Cesar & Kuhl Teles, Vladimir, 2010. "Infrastructure and productivity in Latin America: is there a relationship in the long run?," Textos para discussÃ£o, Escola de Economia de SÃ£o Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil) 246, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Antoci Angelo & Sabatini Fabio & Sodini Mauro, 2010. "The Solaria Syndrome: Social capital in a growing hypertechnological economy," wp.comunite, Department of Communication, University of Teramo 0062, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2010. "The Dynamics of Knowledge Diversity and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 21009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Amzallag, 2010. "The Financial Crisis: One Year Later," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2010s-10, CIRANO.
- Sarmidi, Tamat & Salleh, Norlida H, 2010. "Dynamic inter-relationship between trade, economic growth and tourism in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 21056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Winkler, Adalbert, 2010. "The Financial Crisis: A Wake-Up Call for Strengthening Regional Monitoring of Financial Markets and Regional Coordination of Financial Sector Policies?," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 199, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Frédéric Malherbe, 2010. "Self-fulfilling liquidity dry-ups," Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium 185, National Bank of Belgium.