Report NEP-FDG-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph Francois & Gus Garita & Julia Swart, 2009. "Financial Openness and Growth in 213 Countries: A Finance and Growth Panel Dataset," IIDE Discussion Papers, Institue for International and Development Economics 20090804, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Olaf Posch & Klaus WÃ¤lde, 2009. "On the non-causal link between volatility and growth," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2009-10, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Maximo Camacho & Gabriel Perez-Quiros & Hugo RodrÃguez MendizÃ¡bal, 2009. "High-growth Recoveries, Inventories and the Great Moderation," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0917, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- Funke, Michael & Yu, Hao, 2009. "Economic growth across Chinese provinces: in search of innovation-driven gains," BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition 10/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Kaushik Basu, 2009. "A Simple Model of the Financial Crisis of 2007-9 with Implications for the Design of a Stimulus Package," Working Papers id:2179, eSocialSciences.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, BÃ¶rje & Stough, Roger R., 2009. "Human Capital, Talent, Agglomeration and Regional Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 191, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Evers, Michael & Niemann, Stefan & Schiffbauer, Marc, 2009. "Inflation, Liquidity Risk and Long-run TFP - Growth," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) DYNREG48, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Reinhart, Carmen & Reinhart, Vincent, 2009. "Fiscal stimulus for debt intolerant countries?," MPRA Paper 16937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gui Pedro de MendonÃ§a, 2009. "Growth, Fiscal Policy and the Informal Sector in a Small Open Economy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_16, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Masako Ikefuji & Kazuo Mino, 2009. "Internal vs. External Habit Formation in a Growing Economy with Overlapping Generations," KIER Working Papers 676, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- John M. Fry, 2009. "Statistical modelling of financial crashes: Rapid growth, illusion of certainty and contagion," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_10, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ayako Kondo & Justin Svec, 2009. "Fiscal Policy Cyclicality and Growth within the U.S. States," Working Papers, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics 0911, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2009. "Lenders of Last Resort in a Globalized World," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-18, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.