Report NEP-FDG-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cooray, Arusha, 2009. "The Financial Sector and Economic Growth," Economics Working Papers wp09-02, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Armida Alisjahbana, 2009. "Revisiting Indonesia’s Sources of Economic Growth and Its Projection Towards 2030," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200905, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2009.
- Timothée, Ollivier, 2009. "Is Mozambican Growth Sustainable? A Comprehensive Wealth Accounting Prospect," MPRA Paper 16603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lopez, Humberto & Serven, Luis, 2009. "Too poor to grow," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5012, The World Bank.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1082 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bianco, Dominique, 2009. "Competition and Growth in an Endogenous Growth Model with Expanding product Variety without Scale Effects Revisited," MPRA Paper 16670, University Library of Munich, Germany.