Report NEP-FDG-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler, 2009. "Oil and Growth in Transition Countries," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/108, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Erasmo Papagni, 2008. "The Long-run Effects of Household Liquidity Constraints and Taxation on Fertility, Education, Saving, and Growth," Discussion Papers 11_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Subir Lall & Roberto Cardarelli & Selim Elekdag, 2009. "Financial Stress, Downturns, and Recoveries," IMF Working Papers 09/100, International Monetary Fund.
- Dalia Hakura & Ralph Chami & Peter Montiel, 2009. "Remittances," IMF Working Papers 09/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Fernandez de Guevara, Juan & Maudos, Joaquin, 2009. "Regional Financial Development and Bank Competition: Effects on Firms' Growth," MPRA Paper 15256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Groth & Karl-Josef Koch & Thomas M. Steger, . "When Economic Growth is Less than Exponential," EPRU Working Paper Series 2009-03, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised May 2009.
- Andreas Dietrich, 2009. "Does Growth Cause Structural Change, or Is it the Other Way Round? A Dynamic Panel Data Analyses for Seven OECD Countries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Kukenova, Madina & Strieborny, Martin, 2009. "Investment in Relationship-Specific Assets: Does Finance Matter?," MPRA Paper 15229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barry Eichengreen & Poonam Gupta, 2009. "The Two Waves of Service-Sector Growth," Working Papers id:1934, eSocialSciences.
- Coppier, Raffaella & Costantini, Mauro & Piga, Gustavo, 2009. "Do "Clean Hands" Ensure Healthy Growth? Theory and Practice in the Battle Against Corruption," Economics Series 238, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Thomas Otter, 2009. "Does Inequality Harm Income Mobility and Growth? An Assessment of the Growth Impact of Income and Education Inequality in Paraguay 1992-2002," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 188, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- David De La Croix & Michel Lubrano, 2009. "The Tradeoff Between Growth and Redistribution: ELIE in an Overlapping Generations Model," Working Papers halshs-00382513, HAL.
- Dramane Coulibaly, 2009. "Remittances, financing constraints growth volatility : Do remittances dampen or magnify shocks ?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09024, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2008. "Infrastructure endowment and investment as determinants of regional growth in the European Union," EIB Papers 8/2008, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.