Report NEP-FDG-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Theodore Palivos & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2009. "Intergenerational Complementarities in Education and the Relationship between Growth and Volatility," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 09/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cogan, John F. & Cwik, Tobias & Taylor, John B. & Wieland, Volker, 2009. "New Keynesian versus old Keynesian government spending multipliers," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7236, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Steven Poelhekke, 2009. "The Volatility Curse: Revisiting the Paradox of Plenty," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 206, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jess Lee & Alfred Wong, 2009. "Impact of Financial Liberalisation on Stock Market Liquidity: Experience of China," Working Papers, Hong Kong Monetary Authority 0903, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Gerrit de Wit & Haibo Zhou, 2009. "Determinants and dimensions of firm growth," Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research H200903, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Silvia Sgherri & Alessandro Galesi, 2009. "Regional Financial Spillovers Across Europe," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 09/23, International Monetary Fund.
- Bety Agnany & Amaia Iza, 2008. "Growth in an oil abundant economy: The case of Venezuela," ThE Papers, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada. 08/18, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Österholm, Pär, 2009. "The Effect on the Swedish Real Economy of the Financial Crisis," Working Paper, National Institute of Economic Research 110, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Wagner, Martin & Hlouskova, Jaroslava, 2009. "Growth Regressions, Principal Components and Frequentist Model Averaging," Economics Series, Institute for Advanced Studies 236, Institute for Advanced Studies.